White and yellow python effect natural leather clutch
Add a range of pretty colours to your look with this one-off, functional white and light yellow leather clutch from the KGW Studio's Dragons collection.
Designed at our London-based studio from the highest quality Italian calf leather embossed with python pattern, it will work for you as a clutch and a shoulder bag. All you need to do is add a detachable shoulder strap.
Finished with our signature soft suede lining in a bright Fuchsia shade, it also comes with three inner patch pockets for your mobile, keys and other small essentials.
- Body: natural Italian calf leather embossed with python pattern
- Colours: snow white and light yellow
- Fully lined with the finest pig suede in bright Fuchsia
- Detachable shoulder strap to turn this clutch into a comfortable shoulder bag
- Embossed KGW logos
- One way Swiss gold plated zip fastener
- Gold plated, tarnish resistant hardware
- Three inner patch pockets
- Limited edition design
- Care instructions: use suede leather care products only to protect and clean outer and inner leathers
- Designed and made at our studio in London, UK
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using a live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
- Width: 32 cm / 13 in
- Height: 20 cm / 8 in
- Depth: 4 cm / 2 in
- Min strap length: 107 cm / 42 in
- Max strap length: 127 cm / 50 in
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using a live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.