DD Workshop | 14-karat gold plated silver earrings Hills
Nordic-Baltic lifestyle is constantly inspired by the scenic views surrounding locals no matter where they are: in a city, on a beach or in the middle of an ancient forest.
Take a small piece of this inspiration with these 14-karat gold plated Hills earrings by the contemporary jewellery label DD Workshop.
Hand-crafted from 925 silver this graphic fine jewellery piece will add a unique touch to your everyday look.
- Material: 925 silver plated with 14-karat gold
- 14-karat gold plated 925 silver butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Hand-crafted at the designer's studio
- Discovered in Klaipeda, Lithuania
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live Chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
- One size
- Hight: 0.7 cm / 0.3 in
- Width: 1 cm / 0.4 in
- Weight: 1.5 g / 0.05 oz
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live Chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is made and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.