Tadam! Design | Milky doughnut with matcha and gold glaze
This fresh and colourful Milky doughnut pendant with green matcha and gold glaze by accessories label Tadam! Design looks like, and even smells like, a real mouth-watering dessert.
- Hand-crafted from clay using high-quality materials
- Fired in a ceramic oven up to four times
- Comes finished in light green and white ceramic glazes
- And dipped in precious metal (gold) lustre
- Arrives with thick, 3-micron 24k gold plated sterling silver chain
- Lobster claw fastener
- Packaged in the pastry-scented paper and locked in a fancy black octahedron-shaped box
- Complimentary black linen dust bag
- Hand-made and may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture
- To maintain the scent of the pendant for longer, keep it in the original packaging at all times
- Avoid contact with perfume, water, oil and other metals
- Discovered in Vilnius, Lithuania
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
#christmasgiftideas #giftideasforher #kaledudovanuidejos
- One size only
- Pendant diameter: 3 cm / 1.2 in
- Pendant weight: 20 gr / 0.04 lb
- Chain length: 75 cm / 29.5 in
- Chain thickness: 1.2 mm / 0.05 in
- Carton box size: 7 cm x 6 cm x 8 cm / 2.7 in x 2.4 in x 3.1 in
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
Each TADAM! jewellery piece is made individually. Please allow up to 10 days to complete your order and prepare it for shipping.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is made and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.