3 Wind Knots
Sterling silver Success necklace
In the Nordic-Baltic countries, crane is a wind goddess who symbolises success, inspiration and fertility.
Unleash your success and inspire others with this Success necklace by fine jewellery label 3 Wind Knots.
Hand-crafted from Sterling silver, it comes finished with two pendants: one in the shape of a flying crane and another with an engraved symbol and word SUCCESS.
The necklace is packaged in a box with a detailed interpretation of the pendants' symbolism, making it a perfect personalised gift.
- Material: 925 Sterling silver
- Silver spring ring fastener
- It comes with 45 cm / 17.7 in, 50 cm / 19.7 in or 55 cm / 21.7 in chain
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Hand-crafted at the designer's studio
- Discovered in Riga, Latvia
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
- Pendants' diameter: 1.5 cm / 0.6 in
- Pendants' thickness: 0.1 cm / 0.04 in
- Carton box size: 11 cm x 11 cm / 4.3 in x 4.3 in
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is made and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.