Silver necklace Love
BBDFactory's designer Viktorija believes that jewellery speaks louder than words. And that this language is universal. Just like her set of three silver rings turned into a minimal design necklace. Simple, delicate and hand-made it's a perfect piece to those who aren't used to wearing rings. DETAILS:
- Hand-cut at the designer's studio
- Comes in a set of three rings on a chain
- Available in three different finishes: 14k gold plated silver (nickel free), 925 Sterling silver and oxidised silver
- Arrives gift-wrapped in a beautiful hand stamped box
- Great for gifting
- Personalise the piece by adding initials. Just leave us a message in the Comments box at the Checkout page
- Please note that each ring may look slightly different as it's cut by hand
- Care instructions: keep in a dry place, clean with silver polish cloth only
- Discovered in Tel Aviv, Israel
For advice on style, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
#christmasgiftideas #giftideasforher #kaledudovanuidejos
- Available in any size and can be customised to your finger measurements
- FIND YOUR RING SIZE HERE
- Add the measurements and scale type (US, UK etc) in the Comments box at the Checkout page
- Ring shank: 1 mm / 0.04 in
- Measurements of the heart: 7 x 7 mm / 0.3 x 0.3 in
- Chain length: 65 cm / 26 in
For advice on size, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.