Navy asymmetric maxi evening dress
Be the start of the night with this popular and elegant maxi evening dress in navy blue by the Lithuanian-based designer label LeMuse. Thanks to its asymmetric cut, design and top quality jersey, this slip-on dress is created to make you look like no other. It comes finished with a wide off-shoulder neckline, batwing style sleeves and can be adjusted to maxi or midi lengths. The cut and slightly stretchy jersey let this dress adjust to your body lines and move freely with you. Just add big smile and dazzle.
- Made from 97% viscose and 3% spandex mix fabric
- Comes finished with an off-shoulder neckline
- Its left sleeve is cut in a wider batwing style, right sleeve - a narrower pull-up style
- Asymmetric, maxi length cut fits true to size, take your normal size
- Slip-on, slightly stretchy fabric, can be worn as maxi or midi dress
- Shown model is 175 cm / 5'9" and is wearing EU size S
- Care instructions: hand-wash in +30C water or light dry cleaning
- Discovered in Vilnius, Lithuania
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
Use the measurements below to help guide you when deciding which size will fit you.
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
Please note that each LeMuse product is made to order. It may take around two weeks to prepare the garment for your delivery.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 1-2 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is ready to ship and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.