KGW Private Label | Two-in-one 14k gold plated silver necklace Ninia
Never run out of options how to accessorise your look with this unique style, two-in-one 14k gold plated ring necklace 'Ninia' from the latest KGW private label A/W16 collection 'The Serpent Queen'. Wear it as a long necklace or turn it into a unique ring by removing the chain.
- Hand-made from 14k gold plated 925 silver chain and 14k gold plated brass ring
- Finished with 14k gold plated details
- All coated with two protective layers to maintain colour and avoid tarnishing
- Wear it on its own, stack with other necklaces or simply remove the chain and turn this necklace into a ring
- The ring shown here is size S
- Arrives beautifully packaged in our signature 8 x 10 cm / 3 x 4 in box
- With complimentary black jewellery bag
- Ideal gift idea
- Care instructions: keep in dry place and away from the direct sunlight, try to avoid prolonged contact with water or perfume
- Crafted at the KGW Founder's studio in Seoul, South Korea
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
#christmasgiftideas #giftideasforher #kaledudovanuidejos
- Choose a ring size from three available options:
- S: UK - K; US - 5; EU - 49.0; JP - 9
- M: UK - M; US - 6; EU - 51.5; JP - 11
- L: UK - N; US - 6.5; EU - 53.0; JP - 13
- FIND YOUR RING SIZE HERE
- Chain length: 50 cm / 20 in
- Ring size: S
- Pendants' length: 1 cm / 0.4 in
- Box size: 8 x 10 cm / 3 x 4 in
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.