KGW Private Label | Tanned Brown 'Dragon II' Clutch
This stylish and functional 2-in-1 leather clutch from KRISTINA GOES WEST private collection has been designed for a woman who loves versatility.
The ‘Dragon II’ clutch has been hand-crafted at the London based studio from the top quality tanned brown Italian calf leather embossed with python pattern. Thanks to the clever design, this piece easily folds along its length and can be worn as a clutch or a shoulder bag just by adding a detachable shoulder strap.
Finished with our signature soft pig suede lining in bright Fuchsia, it also comes with three inner patch pockets for your mobile, keys or other small essentials.
- Body: natural Italian calf leather embossed with python pattern
- Colour: tanned brown
- Fully lined with the finest pig suede in bright Fuchsia
- Detachable shoulder strap to turn this clutch into a comfortable shoulder bag
- Embossed KGW logos
- One way Swiss bronze plated zip fastener
- Bronze plated hardware
- Three inner patch pockets
- Hand crafted at a design studio in London
- Limited edition design
- FREE returns and exchanges
- Care instructions: use suede leather care products only to protect and clean outer and inner leather
- Width: 32 cm / 13 in
- Height: 20 cm / 8 in
- Depth: 4 cm / 2 in
- Min strap length: 107 cm / 42 in
- Max strap length: 127 cm / 50 in
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.