KGW Private Label | Small 18k gold plated and oxidised earrings with pearls
Express the Yin and Yang that reside in you with our unique, small half gold plated and half oxidised earrings 'Fang' from the latest KGW private label A/W16 collection 'The Serpent Queen'.
- Hand-made from 18k gold plated, oxidised and brushed brass
- 925 silver post for pierced ears
- White freshwater pearls
- Coated with a protective layer to avoid tarnishing or colour wear and change
- Pierce the earring through the back of your ear and secure with the pearl post end in the front of your lobe
- Arrives beautifully packaged in our signature 8 x 10 cm / 3 x 4 in box
- With complimentary black jewellery bag
- Ideal gift idea
- Care instructions: keep in dry place and away from the direct sunlight, try to avoid prolonged contact with water or perfume
- Crafted at the KGW Founder's studio in Seoul, South Korea
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
#christmasgiftideas #giftideasforher #kaledudovanuidejos
- One size only
- Length of the earring: 4 cm / 1.6 in
- Length of the post: 1 cm / 0.4 in
- Pearl's width: 0.5 cm / 0.2 in
- Box size: 8 x 10 cm / 3 x 4 in
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.