KGW Private Label | Monochrome leather bracelet
The classic style inspired, monochrome leather bracelet from the latest KGW private label A/W16 collection 'The Serpent Queen'.
- Hand-made from nearly 1.5 meters / 1.60 yards of natural, weaved leather cord
- Finished with 14k gold plated, tarnish resistant brass details
- Large toggle fastener decorated with three, round cone pendants
- Classic colour combination to accessories multiple looks all year round
- Loose fit, bracelet tends to sit below your wrist
- Wear this best seller on its own, stack it with multiple, minimal design bangles or pair it with your favorite watch
- Arrives beautifully packaged in our signature 8 x 10 cm / 3 x 4 in box
- With complimentary black jewellery bag
- Ideal gift idea
- Care instructions: keep in dry place and away from the direct sunlight, try to avoid prolonged contact with water or perfume
- Crafted at the KGW Founder's studio in Seoul, South Korea
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
#christmasgiftideas #giftideasforher #kaledudovanuidejos
- One size
- Length: 17 cm / 6.7 in
- Cord end length: 1 cm / 0.4 in
- Toggle fastener: 2 cm / 0.8 in
- Pendants' length: 2 cm / 0.8 in
- Box size: 8 x 10 cm / 3 x 4 in
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.