KGW Private Label | Leather Red and Black Tote
Add some sophisticated colour to your look with this bold and unique leather tote bag from KRISTINA GOES WEST private collection.
Hand-crafted at a leather studio in the heart of London, this handbag is made from the top quality leather with crocodile effect. It comes finished with our signature soft pig suede lining in bright Fuchsia to make you feel great, feminine and slightly naughty each time you open the bag.
As all KRISTINA GOES WEST handbags, this tote was designed with a busy woman in mind. As a result, its spacious interior, divided by a soft partition, can hold up to 17 in laptop, thick A4 folder as well as a mobile, pens, lipsticks and everything else you may ever need.
- Body and shoulder strap: natural Italian calf leather in black
- Top flap and handle: sturdy, crocodile effect Italian calf leather in deep red shade
- Fully lined with the finest pig suede in Fuchsia
- Strong top handle and detachable shoulder strap
- Embossed KGW signature logos
- Three concealed clasp fasteners to close the bag
- Gold plated hardware
- Spacious to hold up to 17 inches screen laptop
- Three spacious internal pockets with a soft divider
- Hand crafted at a design studio in London
- Limited edition design
- FREE returns and exchanges
- Some bags may have small scratches or markings. These are natural attributes of animal leather that create unique look of each bag we make
- Width: 35 cm / 14 in
- Height: 28 cm / 11 in
- Depth: 12 cm / 5 in
- Top handle drop: 7 cm / 3 in
- Min strap length: 120 cm / 47 in
- Max strap length: 130 cm / 51 in
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.