KGW Private Label | Brown and White 'Dragon I' Tote
This elegant and spacious tote bag comes from the latest KRISTINA GOES WEST capsule collection ‘Dragons’. Inspired by the Nordic-Baltic minimalist design and functionality, 'Dragon I' has become one of the most desired and popular handbags in our collection. This time we have decided to update it with the colours of the season: tanned brown and snow white.
Hand-crafted at a leather design studio in the heart of London 'Dragon I' tote is made from the highest quality, natural Italian calf leather embossed with python pattern. Its spacious interior is lined with the finest Fuchsia pig suede that is stronger than any fabric lining and provides better resistance from daily tear and wear.
To accommodate the needs of a busy, working woman who wants to remain chic 24/7, we have designed this bag not only to look stunning, but also to hold a laptop (up to 17 inches), a thick folder, as well as a smartphone, pens, lipsticks, fragrance and many more items in its spacious inner pockets.
- Body and details: natural Italian calf leather embossed with python pattern
- Colours: tanned brown and snow white
- Fully lined with the finest pig suede in Fuchsia
- Two strong top handles and detachable shoulder strap for added versatility
- Embossed KGW signature logos
- One way Swiss gold plated zip fastener
- Concealed magnets to keep the top flap safely closed
- Gold plated hardware
- Soft internal partition
- Three spacious internal pockets
- Hand crafted at a design studio in London
- Limited edition design
- FREE returns and exchanges
- Care instructions: use suede leather care products only to protect and clean outer and inner leather
- Width: 46 cm / 18 in
- Height: 32 cm / 13 in
- Depth: 15 cm / 5 in
- Top handle drop: 32 cm / 13 in
- Min strap length: 120 cm / 47 in
- Max strap length: 135 cm / 53 in
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.