KGW Private Label | Black and Red Leather Envelope Clutch
Inject some subtle colour to your look with this crocodile-effect black and red leather clutch from KRISTINA GOES WEST private collection. Hand-crafted at a London based leather studio, it's made from the top quality Italian leather.
Thanks to its clever design this bag has a dual functionality. With just one click of a detachable wrist handle, it can turn from a clutch to a stylish envelope case for a laptop or tablet.
Lined with our signature soft pig suede in bright Fuchsia, its spacious interior has two patch pockets and plenty of room to fit all your essentials.
- Body and wrist handle: natural Italian calf leather in black
- Top flap: crocodile-effect Italian leather in deep red
- Fully lined with the finest pig suede in Fuchsia
- Detachable wrist handle
- Embossed KGW signature logos
- Two concealed clasp fasteners to close the bag
- Gold plated hardware
- Spacious to hold up to 13 inches screen laptop or tablet
- Two inner patch pockets
- Hand crafted at a design studio in London
- Limited edition design
- FREE returns and exchanges
- Some bags may have small scratches or markings. These are natural attributes of animal leather that create unique look of each bag we make
- Width: 35 cm / 14 in
- Height: 25 cm / 10 in
- Depth: 2 cm / 0.8 in
- Wrist handle length: 21 cm / 8 in
- Wrist handle width: 11 cm / 4 in
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.