KGW by S.B.
KGW by S.B. | Silver ring Small Square
Hand-made from Sterling silver by a talented jewellery designer Sonata Bylaite, KGW by S.B. ring 'Small Square' comes tipped with a small polished square at one end and larger, patterned square with a semi precious stone at the other.
As each ring is custom made and you can choose from various stones, like Swiss Topaz, Citrine or your own choice.
- Material: Sterling silver
- Stone: shown here with a Swiss Topaz. If you would like to use another stone, let us know your choice at the checkout page
- Size can be slightly adjusted. Please choose your actual size by clicking 'Find my ring size' button
- Hand-made at a designer's studio
- Please allow at least 10 working days for this item to be made and shipped over
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
- Available in any size and can be customised to your finger measurements
- FIND YOUR RING SIZE HERE
- Add the measurements and scale type (US, UK etc) at the Checkout page
- Large square width: 1 cm / 0.4 in
- Small square width: 0.5 cm / 0.2 in
- Swiss Topaz width: 0.3 cm / 0.1 in
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is made and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.