Julia Janus | White cotton and silk tunic
In her latest Autumn '16 collection 'Black Science' Julia Janus has masterfully combined different fabrics, multi-layers and colours into single garments. This Visual tunic is crafted from soft cotton and light, transparent silk layer. The black brush stroke print offsets otherwise feminine design, adding an edgy touch to the look you'll create wearing this tunic.
- Made from soft 100% cotton and 100% silk, both in White colour
- Decorated with a black brush stroke print
- 1/3 length sleeves, lowered shoulder line and Mandarin style raised collar
- Transparent silk layer with extended back detail
- Pair it with your favourite leggings or skinny cut trousers / jeans and ankle boots
- Loose cut, fits true to size, take your regular size
- Care instructions: hand-wash, iron in low temperature or dry clean
- Discovered in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Shown here with Julia Janus Black brush stroke leggings and Creation boots
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
Use the measurements below to help guide you when deciding which size will fit you.
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is ready to ship and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.