Julia Janus | Grey and black wool sweater
The good and evil, the light and darkness is seen in the key theme of Julia Janus' Autumn '16 collection 'Black Science'. This warm and lightweight Analysis wool sweater will protect you from the cold elements, make you feel comfortable and build a minimalist, yet unique look for any day.
- Made from 50% wool and 50% polyacrylic mix fabric in Light grey
- Comes finished with Black front detail
- Long, roll-up sleeves, round neckline and hip length
- Wear it over your favourite leather, leatherette trousers or black, boot cut jeans
- Comfortable cut, fits true to size, take your regular size
- Care instructions: hand-wash in cold water, dry flat, iron in low temperature, or dry clean
- Discovered in Vilnius, Lithuania
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
Use the measurements below to help guide you when deciding which size will fit you.
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is ready to ship and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.