Julia Janus | Double tailored metallic jacket
In her Autumn '16 collection 'Black Science' Julia Janus is look into humans relationship with technology. AI and robots to be more precise. Her Electronic jacket is a perfect reflection of this study. Made from metallic cotton it's a new alternative to a classic black leather jacket.
- Crafted from 56% cotton, 42% polyester and 2% elastane in Grey metallic shade
- Double breast, straight, long pull-up sleeves, raised collar with lapels
- Front zip fastener
- Slightly extended front details
- Style it with your favourite tee, skinny, cropped or peg style trousers and jeans
- Tailored, fits true to size, take your regular size
- Care instructions: dry clean only
- Discovered in Vilnius, Lithuania
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
Use the measurements below to help guide you when deciding which size will fit you.
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is ready to ship and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.