Julia Janus | Black tailored midi dress
In her Autumn '16 collection 'Black Science' Julia Janus relentlessly explored AI, robots and technology's impact on us humans. Her midi Talent dress is inspired by her findings and comes made from soft wool mix and semi-transparent viscose fabrics. Its construction, cut and immaculate tailoring will turn you into an unforgettable Femme Fatale in a nano-second.
- Made from soft 54% polyester, 44% wool and 2% elastane mix fabric in Black
- Its long pull-up sleeves cut from semi-transparent 90% viscose and 10% elastane mix fabric in Black
- This dress comes with layered short sleeves, round neckline, asymmetric hemline and wide belt
- Side pockets make it extra comfortable and functional
- Style it with your favourite ankle or knee-length boots
- Tailored, midi-length cut, fits true to size, take your regular size
- Care instructions: dry clean only
- Discovered in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Shown here with Julia Janus Creation boots
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
Use the measurements below to help guide you when deciding which size will fit you.
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is ready to ship and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.