Black and brown midi dress
Theme of the attracting opposites is very prominent in the latest Julia Janus collaboration with a leading Baltic fashion and lifestyle magazine 'MOTERIS' ('WOMAN'). It has been expressed through the use of different density and colour fabrics in single garments. Like this ultra soft and elegant midi length Choice dress. Dress it up or down with different style shoes to create elegant office or special occasion looks.
- Made from 85% viscose, 9% angora and 6% elastane mix fabric in Black, and 81% viscose, 14% polyamide and 5% elastane mix fabric in Brown colour
- Comes finished with long, batwing style sleeves, asymmetrically cut front and Mandarin collar
- Its left sleeve is decorated with a slogan 'Style has no limits' in Black hue
- Loose cut, midi length, fits true to size, one size down option is recommended for smaller frame / petite body shapes
- Care instructions: hand-wash in cold water, iron in low temperature or dry clean
- Discovered in Vilnius, Lithuania
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
Use the measurements below to help guide you when deciding which size will fit you.
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is ready to ship and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.