Brown and white python-effect natural leather handbag | KGW Private Label
Elegant and spacious tote bag from the KGW Private Label's capsule collection Dragons. Inspired by the Nordic-Baltic minimalist design and functionality, it has become one of the most desired and popular handbags in our collection.
Hand-crafted at our studio in the heart of London, this Dragon handbag is made from the highest quality, natural Italian calf leather embossed with a python pattern. Its spacious interior is lined with our signature Fuchsia suede leather that is stronger than any fabric lining and provides better resistance from daily tear and wear.
To accommodate the needs of a busy, working woman who wants to remain chic 24/7, we have designed this bag not only to look stunning, but also to hold a laptop (up to 17 inches), a thick folder, as well as a smartphone, pens, lipsticks, fragrance and many more items in its spacious inner pockets.
- Body and details: natural Italian calf leather embossed with python pattern
- Colours: tanned brown and snow white
- Fully lined with the finest pig suede in Fuchsia
- Two strong top handles and detachable shoulder strap for added versatility
- Embossed KGW signature logos
- One way Swiss gold plated zip fastener
- Concealed magnets to keep the top flap safely closed
- Gold plated, tarnish resistant hardware
- Soft internal partition
- Three spacious internal pockets
- Limited edition design
- Care instructions: use suede leather care products only to protect and clean outer and inner leather
- Designed and made at our studio in London, UK
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using a live chat option at the bottom right corner of this page.
- Width: 46 cm / 18 in
- Height: 32 cm / 13 in
- Depth: 15 cm / 5 in
- Top handle drop: 32 cm / 13 in
- Min strap length: 120 cm / 47 in
- Max strap length: 135 cm / 53 in
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using a live chat option at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.