Blue marine sweater Marielle | Robi Agnes
Add a touch of fresh colours to your wardrobe with this elongated tri-colour sweater Marielle by the Lithuanian-based knitwear label Robi Agnes.
- Knitted from three different Italian yarns in complimentary colours and two different patterns
- Top and bottom parts - 100% merino wool
- Middle section - 21% fine alpaca, 20% merino wool, 29% polyamide, 28% polyacrylic and 2% spandex mix
- Comes with long sleeves and round neckline
- Its asymmetric, wide lines wrap around your body creating a visually slimming silhouette
- Loose fit available in one size only
- The shown model is 173 cm / 5'7" height
- Care instructions: dry clean only
- Due to the nature of the used yarns, this sweater is prone to some pilling. It will decrease eventually if you remove the pills regularly or dry clean the garment
- Discovered in Lithuania
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
- One size
- Length front: 70 cm / 27.5 in
- Lenght back: 74 cm / 29.1 in
- Bust: 124 cm / 48.8 in
- Hips: 112 cm / 44 in
- Sleeve's length: 46 cm / 18.1in
- Sleeve's width: 30 cm / 11.8 in
- Wrist's width: 22 cm / 8.7 in
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is ready to ship and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.