Black tailored wool coat | Julia Janus
The state of art, menswear tailoring inspired Intellect coat in black by the talented Lithuanian designer Julia Janus.
- Tailored from 93% wool and 7% nylon blend fabric
- Finished with details made from cotton and elastane blend fabric
- Lined with acetate and viscose blend fabrics
- This double-breasted women's coat is constructed from the multiple panels that give it a unique silhouette
- It comes finished with long, straight sleeves and V-shape neckline
- Four pockets add extra functionality and comfort
- The asymmetric hemline and ripped front detail with leatherette inlay turn it into the state of art garment that will stay with you for many years to come
- Asymmetric, loosely tailored cut, fits true to size, take your normal size
- Shown model is 175 cm / 5'7" and wears size 10
- Care instructions: dry clean only and iron in low temperature
- Shown here with the Black brush stroke leggings and Creation boots by Julia Janus
- Discovered in Vilnius, Lithuania
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
Use the measurements below to help guide you when deciding which size will fit you.
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is ready to ship and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.