Black and yellow hand-woven silk satin bracelet | KGW Private Label
Colourful and stylish, black and yellow silk satin bracelet from the KGW Private Label's collection The Serpent Queen.
- Hand-woven from 9 meters / 10 yards of durable, natural silk satin yarns
- Finished with 14k gold plated, tarnish resistant brass details
- Large toggle fastener decorated with three, round cone pendants
- Loose fit, bracelet tends to sit below your wrist
- Wear this best seller on its own, stack it with multiple, minimal design bangles or pair it with your favourite watch
- Arrives beautifully packaged in our signature 8 x 10 cm / 3 x 4 in box
- With complimentary black jewellery bag
- Ideal for gifting
- Shown here with KGW Private Label's blue and black silk satin bracelet
- Care instructions: keep in dry place (other than your bathroom), away from the direct sunlight, avoid contact with water or perfume
- Designed and made at our studio in London, UK
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
- One size
- Length: 17 cm / 6.7 in
- Cord end length: 1 cm / 0.4 in
- Toggle fastener: 2 cm / 0.8 in
- Pendants' length: 2 cm / 0.8 in
- Box size: 8 x 10 cm / 3 x 4 in
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.