BBDFactory | Sterling silver pendant Rain Drop
Inspired by the most vital element on the planet Earth - water - BBDFactory's designer Viktorija has created this unique Rain Drop pendant. It combines two materials - 925 Sterling silver and hand-cut, stamped and dyed contemporary linoleum inlay. Personalise yours by getting yours made with the favourite colour.
- Hand-crafted from 925 Sterling silver at the designer's studio
- Drop shaped pendant comes decorated with a hand-dyed linoleum inlay
- Arrives on a silver chain with a spring clasp that allows you to adjust its length by 5 cm / 2 in
- Wear it on its own or stack with other, fine necklaces and pendants
- You can personalise it by choosing your favourite inlay colour. Just let us know your preferences in the Comments box at the Checkout page
- Arrives gift-wrapped in a beautiful hand stamped box
- Great for gifting
- Care instructions: keep in a dry place, clean with silver polish cloth only
- Discovered in Tel Aviv, Israel
For advice on style, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
#christmasgiftideas #giftideasforher #kaledudovanuidejos
- One size only
- Pendant's measurements: approx 10 x 5 cm / 4 x 2 in
- Chain length: approx 50 cm / 20 in
For advice on size, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.