Amber Guild | Red Baltic amber and leather ring
This unique ring has been hand-made by the famous Amber Guild's craftsmen from the rare red Baltic amber and intricately braided natural leather.
Carefully selected amber stone bursts of red, yellow and orange colours and small undersurface cracks that formed millions of years ago, making it truly one of its kind.
- Hand-crafted by an amber craftsman from a red Baltic amber and natural leather
- Colour: red, yellow, orange (amber) and chocolate brown (leather)
- Detail: braided leather rim and ring
- Adjustable width
- One-off piece
- Great for gifting
- Care instructions: keep in a dry place and away from the direct sunlight
- Discovered in Klaipeda, Lithuania
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
#christmasgiftideas #giftideasforher #kaledudovanuidejos
- One size
- Hight: 4 cm / 1.6 in
- Width: 3 cm / 1.2 in
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is made and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.