3 Wind Knots | Rune bracelet Algiz
It's believed that Algiz - rune of protection - serves as a soul guide. It protects, opens new opportunities and helps to find answers to even most difficult questions.
Hear your inner voice and avoid dangers in life with this sterling silver and leather bracelet by fine jewellery label 3 Wind Knots.
Its hand-engraved round pendant comes on a natural leather cord or silver chain. The bracelet is packaged in a box with a detailed interpretation of the pendants' meaning, making it a perfect personalised gift.
- Pendant: 925 Sterling silver
- Natural leather or sterling silver chain bracelet
- Silver springring fastener
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Hand-crafted at the designer's studio
- Discovered in Riga, Latvia
For style advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
#christmasgiftideas #giftideasforher #kaledudovanuidejos
- Pendants' diameter: 1.2 cm / 0.5 in
- Pendants' thickness: 0.8 cm / 0.3 in
- Max leather bracelet opening: 35 cm / 13.8 in
- Sterling silver bracelet length: 19 cm / 7.5 in
- Carton box size: 11 cm x 11 cm / 4.3 in x 4.3 in
For size advice, please contact our Client Service team using the live Chat option located at the bottom right corner of this page.
We do ship our items to all countries in the world. Below you can view the approximate delivery timings:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-2 days*
- UK, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands: 3-4 days*
- Rest of the EU: 4-5 days*
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Americas, Russia, Africa, India and China: up to 10 days*
- Rest of the world: up to 14 days*
* Once item is made and excluding public holidays
Once your order is placed and ready to ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. Please allow some extra time for a package to arrive to you before busy periods like Christmas and New Year.
For more information about our delivery policy and frequently asked questions click here.